Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Musical Poet's Diary: YOU!

The fact that 24 posts had seen the light of the day after the dawn of 2010 was less daunting compared to the task of making the 25 th one memorable. I owed something to each one of you who have kept my spirits up and prodded into my writing skills. It was at this point that I stumbled upon Bhaskar's blog which I felt was the best tribute that one could pay. With due apologies to him, I place this link for YOU to read and voyage into a poetic world.

The Musical Poet's Diary: YOU!

1 comment:

Nayan said...

Hello Voices!

I feel happy that you liked my poem "YOU". Sorry that I was so late to approve any comments on my blogs.

And, thanks for putting link to my poems on your so extensive and detailed blog.

Would you mind if I request you to review my complete poems at writerscafe.org (http://www.writerscafe.org/bjgindia)

--Cheers, Nayan